Cranberry Orange cookies
1/3 cup sugar1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
1 cup sugar3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened1 Land O Lakes® All-Natural Egg2 cups all-purpose flour1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder1/4 teaspoon baking soda1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all orange sugar ingredients in small bowl; stir until well mixed. Set aside.
Combine 1 cup sugar, butter and egg in large bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until well mixed. Add all remaining ingredients. Continue beating just until mixed.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in orange sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with bottom of glass to 1 1/2-inch circles.
Bake for 7 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. - To prevent cranberries from sticking to knife when chopping; spray knife with no-stick cooking spray.
- To prevent hands from getting too sugary, shape dough into enough balls to fill one cookie sheet, then roll balls in orange sugar.
- gamma-radio likes this
- digitalfaun likes this
- kokubish likes this
- sweet-rise reblogged this from cabbieroo
- sometimesiwannadisappear likes this
- dousethetowntoflame likes this
- zoetekauw reblogged this from cabbieroo
- thereisnosafesideoflife reblogged this from cabbieroo
- alecciobyas likes this
- ringohello likes this
- misswendy13 likes this
- cabbieroo posted this